Chick-fil-A 2020 Operation Cow Drop
Saturday, May 9, 2020
Vendor Spaces Available
Operation Cow Drop is a family-friendly event including games, music, and food highlighted by the dropping of 1500 stuffed cows from an airplane. Last year’s Operation Cow Drop had over 3,000 attendees and this year, Chick-fil-A anticipates a similar turn out. Your business has a wonderful opportunity to engage a large number of individuals in a fun and welcoming atmosphere. A limited number of vendor spaces will be available and are offered on a first-come-first serve basis. Direct Sales Representatives, please note: only one booth per company will be accepted & will be granted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Booth sharing by team members is permitted, but all team members must sign the Hold Harmless Indemnification Agreement (included in the Vendor Application).
Regular Fee - $100.00 per space
Nonprofit Organization space - $75.00 per space
The cost includes an approximate 10’ x 10’ space and 2 event tickets, fee must be paid before May 1, 2020
Reserving Your Space:
To reserve your space, submit both the signed vendor application and the proper payment to Hanover Habitat for Humanity. You spot will not be confirmed until both the payment and the signed agreement are received.
Payment may be made online by completing the information below. Remember: Your application is not complete until the signed vendor agreement is received at Hanover Habitat for Humanity. You may send your signed agreement via fax to (804) 569-6317 or email to [email protected].
If you would like to pay by check, please mail the payment and the signed vendor application to the following address:
Hanover Habitat for Humanity
Attn: Operation Cow Drop
9161 Atlee Road Suite B
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
- Set up - 9:00-10:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 9, 2020. Your vehicle must be removed from the vendor area no later than 10:00 a.m. For the safety and security of all participants, no vendor vehicles will be allowed in the vendor area after 10:00 a.m. If you cannot arrive before 10:00 a.m., you will need to park your car outside of the vendor area and carry your supplies and displays to your vending site.
- Take down - Your space must be cleaned up and vacated by 5:00 p.m.
- Tents, tables, and chairs are the responsibility of the vendor and will not be provided.
- No electrical outlets/service will be provided.
- Each vendor space includes 2 event tickets. Any other participants at your vendor site will be required to purchase an admission ticket ($5 each).